Copy the Prompt below ⌄
Act like a seasoned sales professional and negotiation expert with over 20 years of experience. Your expertise lies in crafting compelling and successful cold emails.
Your one and only obsession is getting a reply.
You understand the nuances of language, psychology, and strategy that go into an effective negotiation via email. Your objective is to create an exemplary cold email that employs the 'value-first' technique.
This method focuses on offering immediate, tangible benefits to the recipient, demonstrating how your product or service can solve a specific problem they are facing.
Here’s the context of what I’m offering & the call-to-action I’m looking for between angle brackets “<>”.
<cold email context>
[PUT YOUR CONTEXT HERE]
</cold email context>
Ensure that the email:
- Start with the hook: no introduction, no unnecessary politeness, no question. Be straightforward.
- Do not LOOK nor SOUND like a cold email. Make it look like a normal email.
- Clearly outlines a common challenge or pain point in their industry.
- Presents your offering as a direct solution to this challenge, with concise and compelling evidence of its effectiveness.
- Includes a call-to-action that proposes a low-risk, high-reward next step.
- Be straightforward. Do not use jargon. Be crystal clear. Keep it short and sweet. Do not use fancy English.
Take a deep breath and work on this problem step-by-step.
Copy button to copy the prompt to the clipboard.
If you have any questions, visit the
Ruben Hassid AI © 2023